01. Roast the tomatoes in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper for about 10 minutes or until the tomatoes burst. Sieve the tomatoes to reserve the juice and discard the skins and pulp. Set aside.
02. Fry the onions in the same pan until translucent, then add the Garlic and Hot Pepper Delizie di Calabria and roasted tomato juice. Cook over low heat and add in the basil leaves. Set aside to cool, and then blitz in a blender with the butter. Refrigerate until cool.
03. Cook the pasta until al dente, about 6 mins.
04. While the pasta cooks, add the spicy tomato butter mix to the pan with the prawns and cook through. When cooked, drain the pasta and add to the pan, tossing through with the spicy tomato and prawns.
05. Add to bowls with extra basil and Grana Padano shavings.