01. In a large pot, gently fry the chopped onion, celery and carrot for a mirepoix. Add the lamb and stir occasionally until browned, about 5 – 8 minutes.
02. Add the Marsala and reduce for 5 minutes. Add the stock cubes and the water, stirring and cooking until tender. Once tender, strain the solids and set aside, reserving the jus.
03. When cool, remove the bones from the lamb and add the meat to the stock. Keep some of the meat aside.
04. In a seperate saucepan, fry the remaining half an onion in some Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil until transculent. Add the Arborio rice to the pan, stirring continuously.
05. Little by little, ladle the stock into the pan with the meat until the rice is al dente.
06. Add creme fraiche, stir through and serve topped with the remaining lamb meat.