Cream layer of the tiramisu:
01. Separate the eggs. Whisk the yolks with the sugar until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl, whip the whites until foamy and set aside.
02. Add the Amaretto, mascarpone and whipped cream to the creamed sugar and mix well.
03. Add the whipped egg whites to the mixture and fold in slowly. Set aside.
Biscuit layer of the tiramisu:
04. Combine a splash of Amaretto to a dish filled with the cold espresso, and dip the Lady Fingers one a time into the coffee for 2 seconds each.
05. To construct the tiramisu in a ramekin or glass, layer the biscuits then the cream, alternating until you reach the top. Place in the fridge to set for at least 1 hour.
06. To serve, dust with cocoa powder and a shot of Amaretto.