01. Drain and slice the artichokes into thick slivers.
02. In three separate small bowls, prepare one with the flour mixed with salt and pepper, one with the egg lightly whisked together with the milk, and one with the Panko crumbs.
02. One by one, dip the artichoke slices in the flour, then the egg and milk mixture, and lastly into the Panko crumbs.
03. Fry in small batches until golden brown. Remove from the oil with slotted spoon and blot with kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
04. Dust with the grated parmesan and serve warm.